Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mia wants a vacation...


I think this is Mia's way a telling us she wants to go on a vacation. I hear ya girl! I have really been feeling the urge to go somewhere recently. I am talking hotel with a pool and loads of touristy things to do. I don't see a vacation anywhere on the horizon though. Oh well.
Sunday I decided to clean. Maybe the meds are kicking in. For those of you who know me well...you know that I don't do laundry well. Actually I am great at keeping the clothes CLEAN it's just the folding and putting away that I just can't seem to get a handle on. So Sunday I decided it was time to stop crawling over the pile of clothes in the laundry room just to get out the back door (NO, I'm not kidding) and put those clean clothes away. I spent all afternoon. I do mean ALL afternoon separating, folding, and putting away clothes. I even boxed up (2 boxes) of Mia's clothes that don't fit anymore. So sad. They will go in the attic. I just can't part with them yet. It's hereditary (keeping old clothes). I have a drawer in Mia's dresser where I put my favorite outfits of her's that I get out every once in awhile and look at. How sappy. She just turned one. I'm going to be a basketcase by the time she's a Senior in high school. I'll sit surrounded by piles of her old clothes the day she leaves for college and just cry. It's a good thing that the next step up of my thyroid medication increases tomorrow. I think I'm developing an immunity to this one already. I'm showing signs of crazy thinking. Which I have learned is a symptom. There have been several people who were originally diagnosed as Bi-polar and later actually found to have a thyroid problem. Interesting. Explains alot of things huh. Anyway, that's all for today. Not much going on here. My big plans for today include taking a shower and maybe going outside to get the mail. Speaking of shower I think I'll go do that now. Have a great LAST day of January 2006..........already.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh she's so cute!

The clothes . .. I kept all my kids' clothes until I was done having babies. .. so they could have hand-me-downs. I did keep a few small outfits of each child as keepsakes.