Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Feelin' creative


Yesterday i was looking through my pictures and this one just kept speaking to me. I felt the need to create. It's weird (the need to create) it's like it takes over and you have to paint, cut, paste, doodle.....NOW!!!! This was such a fun page to make and I just love this picture of Mia. I really hope she loves art as much as I do. If not, I hope she finds the passion for some other hobby. Until then I can't wait until she is old enough to sit next to me at my scrap table and create along with me. I was in such a pink and red mood. I have been lately, can't get enough of it. It must be Valentine's coming up soon. The tag next to the picture is from a Valentine's shirt I got at Target. I fixed to say "what do you love". Very cute.

No comments: