Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Birthday Girl

Well. . . .we made it. One YEAR! There were some days I wasn't sure either one of us would make it through the day alive.
In the past year I have laughed AND cried for joy more times that I can count. I know every parent says " I can't imagine life without my child" but it's not a cliche. I have such a hard time remembering what life was like without Mia.

One year ago today at 4:52 pm Saylor and I became a family because that is when this wonderful little girl entered our lives. Little did we know what the next year held for us. Good times and bad. Easy times and hard. And lots and lots of happiness. She makes us laugh everyday and there is no better gift that she could give us than that. Can't wait to see what the next year holds in store for our little family.

Happy Birthday Mia! I love you.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy (late) birthday to Mia! What a cutie she is. I remember those 1st birthdays. . . so much fun.