Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Creative Clutter


I have been working on several projects in the last week. Here is the mess left behind. I plan on cleaning it up today. I don't mind a creative mess. It usually means I have been accomplishing something. In the past week I have:

  • made a birthday crown for Mia to wear on her birthday
  • finished a baby album for my friend Lindsey
  • made a Christmas ornament for a ornament exchange I am going to tonight
  • embellished Christmas decorations for my living room
  • made a mini-album for 2005 Christmas pictures. It's done and ready for the photos and journaling.

Sounds like I've been busy huh? Well. . . .see the photo above and you be the judge.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How'd Lindsey like the album?

That clutter . . I've got that going on in my workspace! EEK