Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Go take a look. . .

At my new website cindymillsphotos.tripod.com

I have decided what I want to be when I grow up. A photographer. Well, for now at least. A few of my friends, my husband included, have talked me into it. I really enjoy taking photos so. . .why not? So tell everyone you know and even some you don't. I have a student loan to pay off . . .someday.
This was my first try at building a website. It doesn't look exactly as I had imagined, but it will do for now.

In other news. . .it is cold. VERY COLD. For Texas anyway. Mia and I went grocery shopping today and she looked like the Michelin man in her new parka. You know that kid in "A Christmas Story" that falls down in the snow and can't get up. Kinda like that. She has trouble walking with her coat on. I think it makes her top heavy. Maybe tomorrow I will video it. I have to have something to torment her with when she's a teenager.

I worked on a scrapbook page with Mia's Santa picture on it. I tried 8 1/2 X 11 for the first time. Kinda like it. I used a snowflake stamp and A LOT of glitter. Not sure how it's going to turn out, but I had fun working on it. I have been inspired by Ali Edward's Christmas Art journal. She is so amazing. I wish I was that talented. I suggest looking at her blog and you just might be inspired too.

No comments: