Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Too tired to eat


Poor Mia. She just couldn't handle it anymore. She was so tired she couldn't even finish her dinner. When I went to pick her up to take her to bed she grabbed another piece of chicken nugget and put it in her mouth without even opening her eyes. She just sat there with it in her mouth and didn't even chew. It was so funny! Can't wait to show this picture to her boyfriends. I'll tell them not to bore her on the date or she will fall asleep during dinner. Ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, she is just so cute! Alaina did that tonight, only I think it's because of the 103 temp more than just being tired.

Saw the ornament photo too . . .very cute. And looks like we had the same ornament idea, except I was just using them to try and get a good picture of all 3 of my kids.

Hoping you guys had a great Christmas!