Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 02, 2005

Playing with photoshop

I have been playing with photoshop today using some info I got from my "new to me" photography magazines. A friend of the family passed them along and they are helping me learn already. I took this picture of Mia in her swing in our backyard. It is cropped from the original, but only slightly. The color adjustments were made in photoshop and I am so excited about the HUGE difference it made. Now my good phots will be AWESOME photos. How did I live before a digital camera? We have only had it for 10 months and have almost 800 pictures in our collection already! Just wait until she starts doing really interesting things. In the meantime enjoy gazing into these beautiful blue eyes. . . . .


Before Photoshop


After Photoshop

No comments: