Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I told you

See I told you I could feel fall on it's way! I hope it sticks around! I get to get a brand-new sweatshirt this weekend (or so I've been told) and I can't wait to pick one out. I think this year I may go with the Old Navy sweatshirt. I haven't decided yet. We're going to get one for Mia too. Her first sweatshirt. AAWWW!!!!
In other news I had my first weigh-in today after starting Weight Watchers (again). Last time was pre-married, pre-baby and I did very well. This time it is a little more difficult but I lost 1.2 lbs. this week. Not too bad. I didn't have to try that hard and I only got really hungry once and managed not to go too overboard. I didn't exercise at all so when I start doing that (week 3) then I am sure I will do even better. I am happy with it. Mostly I am happy that I made it through and didn't cheat and most of all didn't feel cheated! Tune in next Thursday for the WW update.

Enjoy the fall weather. We are going pumpkin shopping on Sat. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats on the WW weigh-in!

Tehehe . . .that sweatshirt shopping may have been premature. I think I got sunburned today!