Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 13, 2007

This could be a long post......

On Wednesday I headed north to this awesome family's beautiful home for a little fun. We started off inside, but quickly moved outside once we realized that it was going to be a great evening. We had SO much fun! I even got in the sandbox and brought a little sand home with me. Not in my camera, but there was plenty in my clothes. Scroll down and see the shot I got and you'll see that it was TOTALLY worth it!

There were SO many that I loved that I couldn't just narrow it down to 3-4 this time so here is a super long post. Can't wait to show you the rest!
Thanks for the fun evening!













and a different version......as requested ;)


and I just to make sure I don't leave out ANY family members......isn't this the cutest dog EVER?

1 comment:

Justin said...

Cindy, the S's baby is beautiful! What an amazing picture of her.