Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 16, 2007

sweet baby boy.....

I had the honor of photographing the first pictures of this precious baby boy last friday. We set up in the living room and had a great time getting some really sweet pictures. It really was a very laid back session with lullabies playing in the background. I got to chat with mom, dad and nana while I snapped away. I know I keep saying this, but I LOVE my job!!!

Check out those adorable little feet!

I love this one where you can see his perfect little belly button. The little guy is only 1 week old and his umbilical cord had already fallen off! I was so excited because it's great to have a cute belly button in a few of the shots!

So far this is my favorite. I love that little sleepy yawn!

And one of the new family. Congratulations!

No comments: