Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 20, 2007

The ladies of PAWYLIE......




Yesterday I had a quick photoshoot with the ladies of Pediatric Associates of Wylie. They were a lot of fun and handled the wind and heat very well.....better than I did. I should have taken a picture of how RED my face was when we finished the shoot. Love that Texas weather!

I just wanted to post about how great these women are. If you are in the Plano/Wylie area and are in need of a pediatrician these are definitely the guys......uh...I mean girls to go too. I take my own daughter to Dr. Lanman and I just think she is wonderful. The minute you walk in the door you are greeted like you are a member of the family. They are all three very sweet, caring and attentive doctors. The nurses are awesome too!!

I highly recommend them!!


Thanks Dr. Lanman, Dr. Hayes and Dr. Ahad for a fun lunch hour photoshoot!

No comments: