Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 01, 2007

So behind I'll never catch up......

I have had quite a busy week. I don't think I will ever be able to blog it all. First we had Saylor's Grandmother and Aunt visit us from Maryland. I have pictures of the stockyards, and Ft. Worth zoo that need to be put on here. Then my mom and dad came and stayed with us for 4 days. Mia LOVED all the attention she got and I LOVED that my Dad (mom and I helped) fixed my garage door for us. YEAH DAD! Then Saturday morning I had a session with a FABULOUS family. So we'll start there and work backwards. ;)


This family are good friends of mine. They go to church with us and Dr. Lanman was nice enough to let me put a display of my photos in her pediatric office. I just think this is about one of the NICEST families I have ever met. The kids are pretty sweet too. We met at the Mandalay Canal in Los Colinas and had a ton of fun. We just missed the rain too, because it started to pour as I was leaving. Here are just a few of my favorites.....it was REALLY, REALLY hard to choose just a few.
As always....click the pic to see it larger!
Little Miss "K" she is so cute. She is very girly and I just LOVE that about her!
"B"........My daughter's future husband. Hee hee ;) Just joking, but isn't he the most handsome little boy you've ever seen?
The whole family.
And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one. The were talking about their kids and laughing together. I tried something a little different with my post processing......I think I like it!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: