Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

This is going to be a big one.......

For Thanksgiving Day we went down to visit my parents in the Hill Country at their deer processing place. Here are just some random pictures I took while we were there. I had planned on making a mini book about our whole Thanksgiving vacation, but I'm missing half the vacation. We spent Sat. with Saylor's family and I had the camera IN THE CAR and didn't take ONE photo. I am so mad at myself. Shellee and I did have a great time shopping in downtown McKinney though...........Maybe I can draw pictures of everyone for that part of the book. Ha ha. That would be funny. Oh well.....on to the pictures I DO have.

Mia Cheesing for the Camera

My Sweet Mom

My Goofy Dad....can you belive Mom puts up with him? :)

My brother....Ed.....there's a better one later......sortof better I guess.

Saylor and Mia pole dancing????? Mia LOVED this big area to "walk".

The Star of the Show........The TURKEY!!!!

and making the stuffing.........

Mia "eating"......this is the most she ate the whole time we were there and she was just pretending in this picture.

Mia's Great Aunt............I mean my Aunt Rena. She's not old enough to be a GREAT AUNT.

Rena's youngest.......My cousin Brandon. He looks so grown up to me now! He also bears a striking resemblance to the guy in the next picture...

My goofy brother Ed.......If you want to know why he is this way see the picture of my Dad above. :)

and my Granny Davis. It was nice to have her there for a holiday!

And after lunch because there is not much to do and Cara (my cousin) and I had some time to do our favorite things.........She modeled and I photographed her.







No comments: