Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm not getting pregant again until I can look this good.......

Seriously.........although it made me feel better that she still needed help getting up off the floor. :) At one month before Mia was due the only shoes I could put on were flip flops and I couldn't see my feet so I had to feel around until I found one and slip it on hoping I got it on the right foot.

Anyway, I had so much fun with this session. I had so many more ideas of things we could have done once I left, but I think we got some really great images. I tried out a lens that I almost never use and found out it is not quite as sharp as my 50mm so I was a little disappointed in that. Also I have a few that are pretty grainy because it was really cloudy out on Sat. morning and I had to use the highest ISO my camera has, but I really like the feel of these. The first is my favorite. I love, love, love that her husband and son are having breakfast in the background. That was totally unplanned by the way. I also had to throw in the two in the nursery. It has the cutest Hawaiian theme. I wish I had gotten one of the surfboard that was handmade and painted by grandma. I could go on and on. Anyway......here they are. Enjoy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

ThePoeFam said...

I absolutely love THEM! The Ross' are some of our dearest friends and we are so excited for them! We are expecting a baby boy in April so we may be calling you! :)