Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A family....

These were last Sunday at the Arboretum. I really love the Arboretum for pictures. There are SO many great spots to take them. This family was fun. Each of the kids had such different personalities as you can see from their individuals below. I really enjoyed the one on one pictures with the kids. I usually photograph toddlers and infants and it was so refreshing to work with some older kids in the last few weeks.
Well, that's all for now I have so much editing to do it's not even funny! I hope to be all caught up after the Thanksgiving holidays though. If I can just make it until Wed. then I will be in the clear!

*click to see larger






I really love this one. It TOTALLY shows that misheviousness of a 6 year old. I think I really captured his personality in this one. I hope mom and dad love it because I do!

No comments: