Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Finally getting around to these.....

I have been so busy with editing and jewelry and photo shoots my house is about to disappear under a mound of dishes and toys. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.......it's a short vacation I call THANKSGIVING. WE will be going down to visit my parents and help out with some deer processing. I can't wait to get out of town. And I bet Mia can't wait to see me without the computer mouse permanently attached to my hand. So on to the photos. These were from a shoot on Oct. 4th. It was a perfect overcast day for photos. The three girls were fun and loved posing.....well two of them did anyway. Actually all three did by the end...........Can you believe two of these girls broke their arms a few days before the shoot? Anyway here is a sneak peek for them to check out. Sorry it took me so long to get to it and thanks for being so patient!!!






No comments: