Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Cute...

If I had a million dollars. Hey if I even had everything paid off and a thousand dollars THIS is what I would buy for Mia TODAY!!!!

Pottery Barn Kids Kitchen Set

You just have to go look at it. It is the cutest thing I have EVER seen. It would be so perfect for her too. Mia loves to help unload the dishwasher and is constantly taking dishes out of the cabinet into the living room, stacking them up and putting them back away. She likes to sweep, and clean. That gene definitely skipped a generation!!

Just thought I would let you all know about it just in case someone is thinking about christmas........ :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh my goodness! Now that is a kitchen. I think I'm glad Alaina's got the French/English/Spanish speaking kitchen.