Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 14, 2006

Bad, bad, blogger....

I have been so bad recently at blogging. I just can't seem to get around to it. I have been out of town for a few days and then, just busy, busy, busy!

Some exciting news.....
I have a display going up at a doctor's office. I can't wait to get the prints back from the lab. I will post some pictures when I get the display installed.
I have also added Senior Portraits to my business. I am hoping I can get a few interested parties. I think I would really enjoy Seniors....and no chasing them around with the camera.....they take directions. So needing a few for my portfolio I got my little brother who actually graduated in 2005 to pose for me. It's like he is all grown up all of a sudden.......when did that happen?
Here is another of my favorites from the past week. My friend Lindsey's baby Deacon. Isn't he adorable on that fur rug?

No comments: