Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 24, 2006

Sprinkler fun......

We got a new sprinkler for our yard yesterday. It is about dead....as you can see in the background. Saylor got it all set up in the yard now we have to sit and wait for our official watering day. Don't tell anyone, (because I am sure this is against the water restrictions) but we turned it on just enough for Mia to play in the water. We had originally gone outside to swing, that is why she has on a diaper instead of her swimsuit. Those Luvs diapers will hold A LOT of liquid!!! Look at the bottom picture where Mia is just about to lose it because the diaper is SO heavy. She had so much fun playing in the sprinkler. Mommy had fun playing with her camera. I haven't done much "just for me" pictures recently. These were a lot of fun. Mia has finally realized what I am doing with the camera now I think. When she sees me with it she will look at me for a second or two longer than usual. She has even started doing a cheesy smile when she sees me pointing the camera at her. GREAT! I thought I hadn't taught her that. I guess it's just instinct for her to be cheesy! Last night I was asking her "Mia, can you try to drink some more water from the sprinkler for me?" AND she said "YEAH" and did it again!!!! Finally, I feel like we are communicating. It's about time, Mia! When she did drink again I got this:




No comments: