Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 03, 2006

Bride on a bike.....

EDITED TO ADD: you can see the rest here http://cindymillsphotos.photosite.com

I took these last night. It was SO MUCH FUN! The fake tattoo was my friend Ronna's idea. Thanks! She loved it. I did the engagement photos for this couple back in April and I knew she would be just as fun for her bridal photos. She just wanted 12 good ones to make a calendar for him as a wedding gift. This is his motorcyle and he has NO IDEA......he was out of town for the weekend. I was feeling really uncreative when we started, but got into by the end. I hope I can do more photoshoots like this. It was so much fun. I really struggled with the sun being in the way on this one and I learned alot about working on my exposure, but I think overall it went o.k. I hope she likes them.







1 comment:

Ronna said...

Way cool! What a fun bride!