Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Top 5. . .

Since I am hosting Christmas for my side of the family this year I have been thinking about it a lot this week. I fully intend to start decorating the day after Thanksgiving. . .or as soon as Saylor says it's o.k. Who are we kidding. The day after Thanksgiving. I thought today would be good for a top 5 list.

Sooooooooo.....

My top 5 favorite memories from Christmas as a child:

1. Getting to open 1 present before leaving for Granny and Grandpa's house.
2. Homemade Chocolate Christmas candy
3. My grandmother's tamales on Christmas Eve.
4. Helping my Grandpa hand out the presents
5. Spending time with my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents.

I am looking forward to having my family here in my home for my daughter's first Christmas. I hope she has as many good memories when she grows up as I do now.

No comments: