Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 21, 2005

Introducing the beautiful Lila. . .





As a baby shower gift I took some photos of the baby of a friend of mine. Here are my favorites. I took 93 pictures and ended up with about 25 good ones after editing. A lot of them were different color variartions on the original. I am VERY happy with how they turned out! I really had no idea I was able to do this. Maybe this is something I could do in the future. I enjoyed every second of it, from taking the pictures to editing to printing and framing them. I even enjoyed wrapping the present. I hope I can do this again for someone else!

So the stress of the holidays begins soon. What to buy, What to buy? I have a list of everyone's name that I need to buy for. So far Mia has the most items listed. That's o.k. it's her first Christmas. I have an idea for my niece and nephew but when it comes to the adults. . . .CLUELESS. So if you are reading this send in your wishes. If you don't then you will be getting just whatever I run across that I "think" you might like but probably won't. You could also send in your list of don'ts. For example. . . Don't get me anything edible or don't get me anything that I won't actually use. I'll do my best, but I can't guarantee anything. As for me for some reason I can't think of anything that anyone else would be able to get me. For example, I would like some curtains for my living room and bedroom, but please don't get those I want to pick them out myself! I want to paint my bedroom and front hallway, but want to pick that too. I have also been thinking I might need a coffee maker. My parents will definitly agree with that after 3 mornings with none. The problem there is I want one that is easy to clean, but also makes foam or something. Maybe a cappuccino machine, but a small one. I'll have to find one I like. I'll be the only one using it so I want a small one. Also I would love some flavored coffee and stuff to put in it. . .you know syrup, creamer etc. I might also need a coffee recipe book to go along with it. It could be the cold weather that makes me want coffee. Tomorrow I may not want it, but sounds good right now. And of course I could always use more scrapbook supplies, but I DEFINITLY don't want anyone else picking that for me. Sounds like gift cards for Cindy. In case you want to know. . . .IKEA, Wal-Mart, Scrapbook Warehouse (Lewisville) or the Scrap Bucket. Of course, Target and Kohl's are always popular with me too. So now I am sure you have no idea what to get me still!

Anyway can't wait to decorate for Christmas.

Oh. . .and my Thanksgiving resolution is to update my blog more often.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Loving those pictures . . . .so cute!

Christmas shopping . . .I'm trying my best to avoid it!