Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 26, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. . . .

We don't have a tree yet, but I put up the other decorations today. Garland, wrapped with lights and wreaths above the mantel and stockings. I got new decorations this year. All from IKEA. Love that store. Can't get enough of it. I got ornaments and stockings and lights. Browse for yourself and see what I got.

Our color theme is red and silver. It looks great. Can't wait to get the tree. I will post pictures when we have it all up.

1 comment:

Heather said...

IKEA is one of my new best friends! tehehe Stacy J got her "big picture" frames from IKEA. So thinking I'm going to have to go back!

Looks like in the more recent picture, you have names on the stockings . . .what did you put them on with? Rub-ons? Paint?