Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Can Mia come out and play?


Mia loves her new toy from my mom and dad. She has barely touched any of her other toys since she got this. I'm going to have to teach her to put on a robe before she answers the door though. Her new favorite thing besides this is visiting our dog Kasha in the backyard. She throws a fit when we come back inside. She is getting so much better at walking, but is still a little wobbly. Mia is getting better at telling me what she wants too. On Tues. she pushed her car over to me and grabbed my hand and put it on the seat. Then she crawled on and I pushed her around the living room. She grinned so big as if to say "finally you are catching on, Mom!"
Two weeks to Thanksgiving. We'll see how my diet holds up through the holidays. I had my meeting this morning. Lost .4lbs. Not bad considering what I ate this weekend. Also, considering I had a steak for dinner last night. Kindof a heavy meal for the night before a weigh-in. That makes my total minus 2.2 lbs. in 8 weeks. I'm going to try taking some vitamins and see if that helps before going to see a Dr.
This week has gone so fast. I'm looking forward to a restful weekend.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Loving the pic of Mia! tehehe . .. is she really in the buff there? My kids always loved those big activity toys. We had the garden that was the "hot" item 8 years ago.

Good luck on WW!