Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 17, 2005

Finally...

This morning I was digging in Mia's mouth fishing out some paper (I do this several times a day) and I felt something sharp. "Oh, my gosh!! What is that Mia?" It is a TOOTH!! You can barely see it (on the bottom in the middle) but you can definitely feel it. I thought she would never get any teeth.

Also. . . .
On Thursday night I was putting some stuff in the laundry room and when I came out Mia was standing in the living room (we've gotten used to her standing on her own. . .she's been doing it a whole week) and suddenly she took a step with one foot and then the other and started to take a third and fell. Saylor was in the living room and we both yelled "Hey, did you see that???" I was so excited!!! What are the chances we were both watching her when she took her first steps? She has tried it a few times since, but hasn't had as much luck as that first try. It won't be long now!!!

Mia also has a new favorite thing to do. We put a comforter in the living room floor and she likes to stand next to it and do belly flops onto the comforter. Then she rolls off onto the floor and does it again giggling the whole time. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! What a character.

2 comments:

Mom said...

i told you she would walk before her birthday! also the comforter thing reminds us of Mia's mom.

Heather said...

Congrats on the walking and the tooth! That tooth thing gets so worrisome, when they start wanting "real" food and have no teeth. They figure it out though.