Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Her teeth are killing us. . .

Mia is teething. It has to be her teeth or some evil spirit has possessed my sweet little girl. She is so hard to deal with right now I am about to pull my hair out. This past weekend was definitely the worst it has ever been since the first night we came home from the hospital. Saturday night it took Saylor and I both holding her down just to get her diaper changed and then she screamed and babbled (like she was cussing us out) for about 20 mins. Then I remembered the Ibupropen. What a change. Needless to say we have kept her on it since and she is like a different child. I am ready for that tooth to come in already! Saylor took off work yesterday and I got the whole afternoon to go do whatever I wanted all-by-myself. I feel great today. I even worked out!

No comments: