Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 29, 2005

Comments anyone?

It came to my attention this weekend that there are more people than just my parents that are keeping up with "The Mills" by reading my blog. I am glad that you are out there "checking up on me" but I didn't even know it so that leads to my request for today. If you will look at the bottom of this post there is a line that says "tell me what you think (0 comments)" Why does it always say ZERO comments? I know that the people that are reading this are for the most part people with opinions and things to say so why don't you leave me a comment and let me know that you've been here? Thank you.

Now on to the important stuff. We have finally, officially moved EVERYTHING that we own under one roof! Although the last of the stuff should probably go directly into the trash it will not because there could be something in one of those boxes that I might need someday. There could be!!! I am just hoping that we left all of the mice in the previous storage area. Our house is currently mouse, roach, bug and ant free and I would like to keep it that way. We do however recently have a family of salamanders residing in our bathroom. I do not like them (even if they are kindof cute) because they scurry! I can't stand any animal that scurries or moves so fast that it could possibly run up my leg, arm or back. That's all for today. . .Don't forget to leave a comment.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I think your doing a great job on your blog pages. Now you have a comment!