Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 13, 2007

Watersliding and some exciting news.......

Fun at the beach club:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
On Thursday Mia and I joined some friends at the Beach Club in McKinney.
They have just added a sprayground and Mia and her buddies had a GREAT time on the waterslide. I just can't get over how cute Mia is in these pink sunglasses. She puts them in her little purse and slings it over her shoulder and says "Let's go to the pool, Mom." How could you tell her no?

And the exciting news:
I am the proud new owner of this:

24" iMac and I am IN LOVE!!! It is taking some time to transfer all those client files etc. over and there is a bit of a learning curve as I switch from a PC, but I love it so far. It is amazing all of the stuff it does that I didn't even know existed. Like last night I synced calendar and phone numbers on my phone with my Mac and I didn't even have to plug it in. (For those who don't know what that means like my mom (love you mom) ;) that means I copied all the events on my computer's calendar to my phone and all the numbers on my phone to my computer automatically) It uses blue tooth technology to "talk" to my razor phone. Cool huh? I know someone out there is saying "Wow, Cindy, you're impressed with that?".......and I say "Yes, yes I am!" I've finally LEAPED into 21st century and boy am I excited about it!

I'd better get to work! I'm behind on editing client sessions!! Now, if I can just figure out where they are hiding on this computer. :)

No comments: