Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 06, 2007

FOUR!!!!......

Saturday morning I went over to this family's house for a little playtime. They have tons of windows and that made for some great photos. Four kids at once gave me a run for my money that was for sure. Even though it was a little crazy rest assured mom and dad that we got some GREAT pictures of your kids. Here are a few of my favorites so far.

Check out these eyelashes! And I loved the polka dots!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oldest sister and let me tell you there is no way you would know she is about to be in only first grade. She is so helpful and mature. And she was a great little model too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Such a cutie, but not my biggest fan. He was not all that happy with that big black box thing I kept sticking in his face. Little did he know that I got a good picture of him.....more than one actually. ;) I'm really sneaky like that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And the baby.......hands down the easiest newborn session I've ever done. She just did whatever we wanted and slept through the whole thing. She cried a little, but was pretty content with whatever we wanted to do. Mom requested a bowl picture and I was beyond THRILLED that we were able to get many of them for her. LOVED the red carpet as a background too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket And in their formal dining room they had this awesome antique sofa. I have been dying for someone to have a beautiful sofa and a newborn that I could photograph together.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket and one last one that I thought was kindof cute. I enjoyed playing with this one and adding a mood and texture to it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: