Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This is ALL I have been doing for the last 2 weeks....




Or at least it feels like the only thing I have been working on. I still have two more orders to fill as soon as the customers get their pictures to me. Boy this jewelry making thing is TIME CONSUMING! I do feel really proud to have finished the whole process though. I am going to deliver the orders to the party hostess tomorrow and then my part is all done. Overall, this is a pretty great little business. I get to spend a couple hours at a home party then the rest of the hard work is done at home. PERFECT.
I have another party on Oct. 9th. Keep your fingers crossed for me that is goes as well as this one did. And if you are interested in hosting.........you know where to find me! :)

No comments: