Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Joshua comes to visit.....oh and Ginger too

This is Joshua.

He is the son of my old roommate......you know from before we all got married. Ginger and Joshua came to visit us for a few days. I was lucky enough to get to take some pictures of him. We had a great time! He is such a happy baby. Mia just couldn't leave Josh alone. She was very sweet with him. It was fun to watch her play with Josh. Ginger and I had a long visit and talked until we couldn't talk anymore. It was so nice to catch up on all the stuff that has happened since we last saw each other in December. Neither one of us is very good at keeping up on the phone. It is so cool for us to sit and visit while our kids play together on the floor. I hope that one day we will still be talking all we can talk while we watch our grandkids play on the floor.

A few more of Ginger and Joshua.


My favorite......Love the expression. These were not my best pictures, we waited until too late in the day to do indoor pictures, but I hope Ginger will like them.

No comments: