Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 21, 2006

September 21st 2002


Our wedding day.....It was so much fun. I loved everything about my wedding. Planning it, looking forward to it and the actual day of the wedding was perfect. I got to spend the day laughing and decorating with my three best girlfriends and then at the end of the day I married my very BEST FRIEND.
So many things have happened in the last four years. Both good and bad, but we have gone through it together and I know the next 40 years will be just as great.

Now that I got the sappy stuff out......isn't this the funniest picture? Our photographer told us to look at each other and we couldn't stop laughing because we thought it was so silly. Now it's my favorite picture from our wedding.

2 comments:

Ronna said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a yummy dinner!

Heather said...

happy anniversary! Hope it's a great one.