Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 06, 2006

Mia and Daddy....

I took these pictures yesterday. I was practicing for a shoot I have tomorrow. I have a guy coming that wants headshots. I have never done these so I needed to practice. These were my willing models. Well, one was somewhat willing the other was more interesting in the mirror I was using as a reflector and the camera and tripod. It is amazing I could keep her out of most of the shots I took of just Saylor.
Anyway.....this one is my favorite of the two of them. Look at that tooth. How cute. Oh and I LOVE her adorable little outfit. Children's Place outlet. Big Sale. Can you say $3.99. So cute. So I'm not sure how I feel about my new white backdrop but I guess it works well enough.

Here are the "headshots" of Saylor. I don't know if this is along the lines of what my customer is looking for or not, but I think they are pretty good pictures of my husband. The bottom one is my favorite. It was hard to get him to "be himself" since he said he felt silly having his picture taken but I think they turned out o.k.

Wish me luck tomorrow and say a little prayer the guy doesn't laugh at me when he sees my camera (point and shoot). If all goes well and he pays me I am that much closer to my new camera and my new job.

No comments: