Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 24, 2006

Coming soon......

To my front door!!!!!! Ordered it yesterday. We have been waiting for the right time to order it. After setting up 3 photo sessions in the last 2 days we decided it was the right time. I also have 2 more people that are interested they just want to wait for warmer weather. Once I have the scheduled appointments paid for the camera will also be paid for. I am so excited about my new hobby/business. It is such a difference from teaching high school. I have had so many people that are excited for me and I appreciate their help getting started. Keep Mia in mind....the poor child is going to be blind from the flash. She will probably have to see a therapist later in life and her session will begin with......"my mom would NOT stop taking pictures of me so I am terrified of cameras...."



No comments: