Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The first pictures....



I got my new camera yesterday afternoon. Here are some of the first pictures taken with it. What a difference. I love the camera I already had, but this one just does amazing things. It makes yellow, overhead lighting look like natural light. I have almost NO blurry pictures. Even without the flash and very little light I can still get it to take a picture worth showing to someone else. AMAZING!!! I haven't gotten to play with it that much today. I have been cleaning house. I have company coming tomorrow. When I started the dishes this morning I discovered we had NO hot water. So tomorrow Saylor is taking the day off to fix it. I hope it is just the heating element and not something more serious. Cross your fingers for us that we don't have to host our guests with no hot water. More pictures coming soon.....

1 comment:

Ronna said...

How exciting! The pictures look great! And such a cute little model!