Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

On my mind today . . . . . .

High school graduates- my friend Taryn (who was actually one of my art students as a freshman) and my brother Ed in particular. Even though it was eleven years ago I still remember that feeling of excitment and anticipation at finally beginning my life.

Finding a dress to wear to graduation- Easier said than done. I just KNEW that at 5 months post partum I would be back into my old clothes (from before I got married not from before I got pregnant), but alas it was not to be so a shopping I will go. Check back tomorrow to see if I survived.

Getting my scrap room organized- it's so close I can taste it. I can't wait until it's done so I can finally catch up on all the photos I have waiting.

No comments: