Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 26, 2005

In love with a store . . .

Can you be in love with a store? If you can I am. There is a new store in Plano that is exactly what I have been wishing for. It's called The Scrap Bucket and I LOVE it. It just opened so they are still getting in some stock etc. but the coolest thing is that you can by items individually. I mean if you have been dying for one of making memories ribbon labels but just can't bring yourself to pay for the whole package when you really only want one of them they have that at The Scrap Bucket. They have washer words too. FOR 50 CENTS A PIECE!!!!!! Instead of $3.99 and you only wanted the one that says precious on it. The also have all kinds of rub-ons and I LOVE rub-ons. I am so excited that this store is here.
Tomorrow my little brother graduates from high school. I am looking forward to it, but I am also nervous that I will be a basket case. I know there will be tears. I am so proud of him and excited for him also. I am also looking forward to spending some time with my mom and dad and showing them all of Mia's new tricks. Until Monday. . . .

No comments: