Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Blessed

Have you ever been jealous of someone and then found out that their life isn't that great after all? I mean have you ever looked at someone's life and thought . . .
I wish I had her house,
I wish I had her hair,
I wish I had her luck,
I wish I had her figure,
I wish I had her job
and then found out that she has a child with a terrible disease? Sometimes I have a hard time being happy with what I have until I find out that I really have what is important. I guess that saying "I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet" is true. Boy is it true! I keep reminding myself that even though my life is not perfect and I don't have her house or her job or her whatever I do have a beautiful healthy daughter and I am blessed.

No comments: