Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A ton of fun.....

That is the best way to describe this family!! I had an absolute BLAST with them. With my experience of having taught high school I find that it is rare to see a family with teenagers that actually, truly ENJOY being together. This family really has FUN together. They reminded me of my own family with Dad cracking jokes and keeping everyone laughing. Thanks for making my job so easy.
You may also recognize them from a few weeks ago. I did the senior portraits for the daughter. I was excited that they wanted to get a few more family pictures.
So here are just a few. I'm saving my favorites until later ;) Can't show you the best ones just yet!!
ENJOY!






1 comment:

J Willis said...

these are FUN!!-- looks like your clients had a GREAT time :)