Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 13, 2007

a tiny little miracle..........

I had the great honor of photographing this beautiful little girl yesterday. Her mom and dad are dear friends of ours from church. Little Miss "E" is quite the fighter. She was born about 10 weeks early. Her original due date is May 21st but she was born back in March. Almost 2 months ago!!
I have been amazed at the strength that her parents and big sister have shown during the whole ordeal and continue to show. I am proud to call them our friends. I am also amazed at the power of God and prayer. This little beauty has had many prayers offered in honor of her and her family and they are being answered!

We had a lot of fun taking pictures yesterday and I just couldn't wait to show these. I had a hard time picking just a few but here are my favorites so far.








And big sister.......she invited me to tea ;)

1 comment:

Dany Ruipérez, fotógrafo said...

Wow, beautiful pics!!! I subscribe to this blog...

Good luck and regards from Spain!!!


Dany.-