Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 18, 2006

An early Christmas present......

Remember the family that I took maternity portraits of last month???? Well, here is the newest member of their beautiful family. He is just the sweetest baby. I know they are really excited to see a some of the pictures since they are going to have to wait until after Christmas to see all their pictures so here are just a few.......
Dad and baby........one of my favorites :) Ha ha.
Mom and baby by the tree

The whole family snuggling.....
and the one we waited, and waited and held our breath and were oh so still and quite until WE GOT IT!!!!!
Totally worth it!!!!!
There are so many more that they are just going to LOVE, but I can't show them all. It will give the family something to look forward to after the wrapping paper and bows have all been thrown away.
And since I have a few minutes to share.........here are some of my little one (who is not so little anymore) These are from last weekend, but I haven't gotten a chance to post these until today.

Getting the tree

at our church Christmas party.......Mia getting her first tattoo....aaahhh!

Mia waiting patiently to see Santa


meeting Santa......still happy.

but when it came down to it, Mia was not all that happy to meet Santa this year!! This one is priceless!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!



No comments: