Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Welcome to the YUCK....

Have you seen Jarhead? This is my variation on the motto from that movie.
Yuck is definitely what our house has been for the past few days. Mia got it then me and then Saylor. We all threw up and worse. First Mia was sick all day Sunday and then just when I thought we could go back to life I got sick and then just as I was beginning to feel better Saylor was sick too. Then at 1 am on Tues. morning Mia started again. So here we are on Wed. and everyone seems back to normal. Saylor is back at work and I am trying to catch up on all the stuff I've got going on. Auctions and craft fairs and sessions to proof......OH MY!
The past few days definitely makes me more aware of germs and just what you can catch when you are around other people. This is the first time Mia has been sick (other than a fever) since she was born. It is NOT something I want to deal with often.
Anyway.....if anyone is interested in something to do on Friday evening I will have a table at the Carlisle Elementary Fall Craft Fair in Plano 5:30-8:30. I'm taking orders for photo jewelry. There is also lots of other crafty stuff and fun games for the kids. Come by and visit!!

No comments: