Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Trying to catch up...

This morning Mia woke us up at 4 am crying. Saylor went to check on her and she had thrown up all over herself and her bed. By 6 am she had had 3 baths and thrown up 3 more times. She was sick about every 30 mins. until around 11:00 when she finally feel asleep again. We went through about 10 towels and I am worn out. Poor baby. She is sleeping again right now (past out on the blanket in the living room floor) and that's the only reason I have time to post this right now. As soon as I post I'm taking a much needed nap!

So on to the good stuff.......

I am overwhelmed with how busy this month has been. I am so thankful for all the opportunities that have been presented to me. I am also really blessed to have a supportive family and friends that have encouraged.....if not pushed me into this photography thing. I am so glad they did. I truly love it.

These are from a session I had yesterday. She is one of my Senior Reps. Lucky me. What a cutie! Her mom told me she is photogenic and she wasn't kidding. We had a great time and a long session. 2 1/2 hours! I was exhausted and was pretty sure that this georgeous senior had had enough too. I looked through them when I got home and these were the first few that jumped out at me. I have lots more to go through, but I wanted to share a sneak peek for senior and mom to look at.

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

How is your dd doing...I hope she's better..I found your blog on the 2 peas ring.