Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Movie Star....


I have had so many problems with uploading photos recently!!! I'm sorry this one is SO tiny. Click on it to see it bigger...I hope.

I took these yesterday. Mia's sitting on her new purple IKEA chair. It was FINALLY on sale. I have never seen a kid that likes chairs so much. Our house is becoming overrun with them.
Doesn't she look just like a little movie star? I tried to get her the black sunglasses, but NO...she HAD TO HAVE the pink ones with the rhinestones. Diva in the making.

Today Mia and I are off to Grapevine to Auntie's Beads to buy supplies to make jewelry samples. A friend of mine is going to host a home party for me for my photo jewelry. I am so excited. I hope it goes well. I have a lot of work to do before next month. I have been working on my website also. I have a "real" domain name now and can't wait to get it all updated and "go live." I have so many things going on right now I can barely keep up. I ordered postcards to promote my photography business and they should be here any day. I am very excited to see if we can't get this business off the ground. I have been corresponding with a local photographer who is giving me some advice. She's great. Her website is really great too you can see it here SUGAR PHOTOGRAPHY. She is currently the featured photographer for Dallas Child magazine. Very impressive!!!

Well that's all. Off to jewelry parts land with an 18 mo. old should be an adventure!

No comments: