Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Handsome Blaine....


I FINALLY finished proofing these photos of my friend Zac & Ronna's newest addition. He is precious. I loved taking his pictures and had a great time hanging out with my friends too. You can see the rest here.....http://cindymillsphotos.photosite.com/

For the past 3 days we have been living and breathing VBS pictures. It was a fun, but extremely tiring job. I'm glad it's a whole year until I have to do it again. Mia had a great time. She was wiped out though and I don't think she got enough mommy time from me. I didn't realize just how much work taking the pictures for VBS would be, but I'm really glad I did it. It was a great opportunity for me to practice portraits of children. Lots, and lots of children. Here are some of my favorites.





1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, Blaine's a cutie!

VBS . .. ahhh, so glad it's over. And Mia. . . I just loved that she reached for me! I miss that toddler stuff . . .