Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 01, 2006

cool quote...

I came across this quote today and just had to share it......

"If you follow your bliss you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in your field of bliss, and they open the doors to you. I say follow your bliss and don't be afraid and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be."
Joseph Campbell

This is so true! It is just perfect that I read this quote today, because this morning I received an e-mail from a woman that wants family portraits this weekend. She was referred to me by another photographer........It took me awhile to figure out who the other photographer was. She is the sister of a girl who was my cashier at Barnes and Noble over a month ago. I noticed the cashier had a cool picture of a little boy on her name tag and I asked about it. She said it was her nephew.....her sister...or sister in law?....is a photographer. I said...Oh really...so am i...i am just getting started etc. and she asked if I had a business card. Evidently her sister was about to go on maternity leave and looking for another photographer to refer her clients to. I was sure I would never hear from her but......today I did. Well, from someone referred by her.

See.....I'm following my bliss and doors are being opened for me! I am sharing it with everyone I know and meet and doors are opening where I had NO IDEA they would be. I can't wait to share with more people.

No comments: