Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter and a family....

Here are a few pictures of Mia from Sunday. Hunting Easter eggs. She had the cutest green dress, but we took it off her to take a nap after church and her pigtails came out when she was sleeping. By the time we got around to hunting eggs she was so excited I didn't care about the dress anymore. At first she didn't know why we were all in the backyard watching her but after her dad showed her a few eggs then she couldn't find them fast enough.

Here are a few of my favorites from the family photoshoot I had on Friday. My favorite of course is of the baby feet and the one at the bottom of the family holding hands. It was a lot of fun. The kids were great considering the heat. I was EXHAUSTED when I got home. Who knew taking pictures was such hard work!

No comments: