Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Photography website revision....

I have spent MANY hours over the past few days re-doing my photography website. You can see it here. I felt that I needed a more professional looking site if anyone is EVER going to hire me to take their pictures. I am happy with it. It is my first attempt at actually making a website. I think it turned out pretty good.

I having been reading lots of info on how to take better pictures and how to edit them. I am dying to take Mia outside and practice, but it is cold and rainy. YUCK. What happened to the beautiful weather we had last week?
I am looking forward to Spring....and SUMMER!!! Can't wait to take Mia to the pool. She will be so much more fun this year.

If you are in the mood to read something sad...go here. It's a tear-jerker.

No comments: