Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 10, 2006

Got an email from Elsie Flannigan....

For those of you who don't know....Elsie is quickly becoming one of the most popular "Celebrity Scrapbookers" these days. She has recently become published a lot in Creating Keepsakes magazine and she is on the design team for Two Peas in a Bucket. She has such a fun style and I just love it. She uses lots of cool flowers and swirls (which I have loved forever) Inspired by her style I had made some foam flower stamps (I used them on my Valentine LO posted a few days ago) and I wrote her to tell her thanks for the inspiration. SHE WROTE BACK and suggested I send it to Creating Keepsakes. Here is the e-mail she sent. I'm so excited!!!! And yes I really AM a scrapbook NERD! This is my version of a Star Trek convention. Ha ha ha!

Here is the text:
Cindy,
THANK YOU! You are so sweet! I just checked out your stuff and LOVE
it! I added
you to my BOS! :) So excited! You rock!
You know, you should write this stuff to CK and submit some pages that
use this
inspiration for the mail call. they love to hear this kind of positive
feedback!
thanks for taking the time to share your creations with me! they are
adorable!
Elsie

1 comment:

Randell said...

That is soo cool!!!! I love Elsie Flannigans work,I would be very excited as well! I love your layouts you have posted on this page, very creative!