Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Cute book cover for dieting inspiration. . .

This is the cover of a journal I made to keep all of my diet info in. I tend to be more honest on a diet if I write down what I eat so that will go in here and also my weekly weight and any other info like receipes or websites etc. I started my diet yesterday and so far so good. 32 hours and counting. I've heard if you can do something for 14 days it becomes a habit so 13 1/2 days and this diet thing will be a breeze. I knew if I had a great book to write my stuff in I would be happier about dieting. I thought I would share it. The small writing around the "C" says "Don't give up what you want most for what you want right now" and "If you do what you've always done you'll get what you always got" How very true. To my dieting buddies out there (you know who you are) good luck! We're going to do it!!!!

No comments: